Have peace of mind knowing you can control your door lock from just about anywhere! Automated door locks will send alerts when the door has been locked or unlocked, custom codes let you know when your kids have come home, you can also unlock your door remotely for an early visitor! See how door locks can instantly upgrade the security of your home by contacting us today!
Smart thermostats are a great way to increase energy efficiency, keep your home comfortable and incredibly convenient! Control the temperature in your home from just about anywhere, ensuring a comfortable environment for you and your loved ones. Smart thermostats can also adjust the temperature on their own, set up a schedule so your home is at the ideal temperature all the time!
Smart home lighting is a great way to enhance the security of your home. You can set up lighting schedules to make it appear you are home when you’re not. You can use your smart phone to turn lights on or off if you’re running late or forgot to turn them off as you raced out the door. You can even use this feature to turn off appliances! See how smart lighting can enhance your home today!
Video doorbells are a great addition to any security system. See who’s at the door using the convenient app on your phone. Unlock the door, keep an eye on packages and have peace of mind that your home is secured!
1. What Is Home Automation and How Does it Work?
Home automation connects hardware, communication and electronic devices via the internet to provide you with access to control devices within your home. This can include everything from the lights to the thermostat. Home automation not only connects everything within your home, but with home security integration, can also control everything outside of your home. Through home automation you can now schedule your lights to turn on or off at certain times through out the day, you can lock and unlock your front door as needed, you can even control your garage door! With home automation there are so many solutions to all your needs.
Home Automation doesn’t need to be a big project with a big cost, you can start by slowly integrating different functions within your home until you have the system you want! There are many home automation concepts that can kickstart your entry into the smart home world.
- Smart Lighting systems – smart lighting solutions can you help you set up lighting system that works with you. Away from home and forgot to turn off the lights? Use your app to turn them off! Going on vacation but don’t want anyone to know? Set your smart lighting to “Occupied” mode, this mode mimics the light usage of an occupied home, adding an additional level of security to your home while your away!
- Intelligent Security Systems – Intelligent security systems help deter criminals from breaking into your home, giving you the peace of mind you deserve. Door and window sensors, front doorbell monitors and intelligent locks put together a package that ensures the safety of your home and its occupants.
- Interactive Home Systems – Interactive home systems allow you to control many aspects of your home right from your phone! Turn the lights on and off, control your multimedia systems and more with your phone!
- Protection & Surveillance – Get alerts sent right to your phone when someone is at the door, attempting to break in or even if there is a fire or flood. You can even arrange your system to take action such as triggering an alarm, turning on lights and locking or unlocking the doors. Using exterior camera’s allows you to keep an eye on your property while away so you can always stay connected. Camera’s can be wired or wireless depending on your preference.
2. Can I Get a Home Security System Without a Phone Line?
Many people assume that a home phone line is needed to install a security system in their home. With advances in technology this is not the case! There are many solutions available that integrate cellular technology with home security systems. As consumers move away from the traditional home phone line, security companies have also found new solutions so that you as a consumer do not have to worry about adding on the additional cost of a home phone line. Security companies now integrate technology that works with cell towers near your home to provide you with wireless monitoring. The added benefit of this wireless system is that you can now receive alerts directly on your phone and remotely access your security system through phone apps!
3. If the Internet Goes Out, Does My Wireless Security System Still Work?
Simply Automate uses a dual path system when installing your home security. What this means is that you are connected both wirelessly as well as on a cellular system. In the event your internet is disconnected, you are still protected through a cellular path system, which ensures ongoing security for your home. While some may find the dual path system unnecessary, ultimately, the added protection benefits the consumer, taking into account any unforeseen circumstances and ensuring your home security is always online and working.
4. Can I Control My Home Security from My Phone?
Yes, absolutely! Simply Automate is a registered Alarm.com dealer. With an integrated app system, you can control all aspects of your home security directly from your phone! The great thing about being able to remotely access your home security from your phone is not only the convenience but the sense of peace you have knowing you will receive all alerts, be notified of anyone at your front door, as well as knowing that you can make any changes right from your phone!
5. Why should I choose Simply Automate?
Why choose Simply Automate? Its simple! We are a company that focuses on the client needs. Day or night we are available to answer your questions, alleviate your concerns and work with you every step of the way! Our dedicated team of professionals will ensure that you have the right security system for your home or business. Simply Automate can customize your security system based on what you need rather than boxing you in with standard packages, there are so many ways to build and customize your packages we can’t list them all here! Contact us today for a free quote!
6. Is Simply Automate competitive?
Simply Automate can offer you the same solutions as larger firms in the area, what sets us apart is our focus on customer service and our fast response times. We pride ourselves on being able to provide our customers with products and solutions on a large scale, with the customized service of a small business.
7. How do I get a quote?
To receive a quote simply fill out the form on our contact us page or call our office at (780) 482 7999. One of our team members will be happy to discuss your security needs with you and schedule an on-site appointment. Once on site, our experienced team member can walk you through potential solutions that will meet your security needs. A quote is then drawn up and submitted to you for final approval and discussion.